Chloe joined the Firm in 2021. She focuses her practice on commercial real estate and renewable energy. Chloe received her J.D. from Wake Forest University School of Law, where she served as an Executive Editor of the Wake Forest Journal of Law and Policy and acted as a reference research assistant. She received her B.A. in Public Policy and Political Science from the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill.
- Executive Editor of Wake Forest Journal of Law and Policy
- Editorial Excellence Award from Wake Forest Journal of Law and Policy
- Dean Suzanne Reynolds Award for highest grade in Secured Transactions
- Member, North Carolina Bar Association
- Member, Forsyth County Bar Association