Taylor joined the Firm in 2020. He focuses his practice on the development of affordable multifamily housing projects, including projects financed through low-income housing tax credits. Taylor received his J.D., magna cum laude, from Campbell University School of Law, where he served as Editor in Chief of the Campbell Law Review, acted as a professor’s research assistant, and served as a Member of the Pro Bono Council. He received his B.A. in Political Science with distinction from the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill.
- Editor in Chief of the Campbell Law Review
- Janette Soles Nelson Public Service Scholar (full academic scholarship)
- Campbell Law Academic Honors: Fall 2018, Spring 2019, Fall 2019, and Spring 2020
- Book Awards: Advanced Legal Analysis and Health Law
- North Carolina Bar Association, Member
- Forsyth County Bar Association, Member