Chad Archer joined Blanco Tackabery in 2017. Chad practices in the Civil Litigation group, where he represents clients in a range of litigation matters.
Areas of Focus
- Employment Disputes
- Complex Business Litigation
- Commercial and Corporate Disputes
- Contract Disputes
- Trust and Estate Litigation
Chad received his J.D. cum laude from Elon University School of Law, where he served as Managing Editor of the Elon Law Review. Prior to joining Blanco Tackabery, Chad clerked for the Honorable Richard Dietz at the North Carolina Court of Appeals.
North Carolina Bar Association, Member
Forsyth County Bar Association, Member
Experiment in Self Reliance, Inc. (ESR), Board Member
- Human Resources Committee, Chair
- Diversity Equity & Inclusion (DEI) Subcommittee, Member