Commercial Lending and Financial Institution Services
Our attorneys have experience structuring and negotiating a broad array of finance transactions and we regularly advise secured lenders and creditors on workouts, bankruptcy, receivership, foreclosures, replevins and collections.
We routinely assist our clients with regulatory and compliance issues as well as government examinations and audits. Our goal is to help our clients avoid costly litigation and disputes, but when the need arises, our experienced litigators represent clients in all manner of dispute resolution including mediation, arbitration and litigation in state and federal court.
Blanco Tackabery has attorneys licensed in North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia, West Virginia, New York and District of Columbia.
- Commercial lender representation, including in connection with acquisition loans, construction loans, development loans, asset-based lending and corporate financing
- Creditors’ rights, including workouts, bankruptcy, receiverships, foreclosures, replevins and collections
- Regulatory compliance and assistance with government examinations and regular audits
- Dispute resolution and litigation in state and federal courts
- Corporate governance
- Enterprise risk management
- Labor and employment related matters
- Intellectual property, including licensing, negotiating and drafting agreements and litigating disputes related to trademarks and copyrights