Commercial Real Estate
Blanco Tackabery has a rich history of representing satisfied clients in the commercial real estate industry across North Carolina. Our practice group takes a relationship based focus on your goals and needs. We will scale our efforts to deliver effective, cost efficient support whether your job is a modest, single phase project or a complex, multi-phase development. With a diverse client base of landlords, tenants, buyers, sellers, municipalities, institutional lenders, property owners and developers, we have the background to give you a holistic perspective and proactive advice to help optimize your projects through all phases of their lifecycle.
Commercial Real Estate & Development Services
The types of transactions in which we’ve successfully represented clients include:
- Venture planning – In-depth counsel from project concept to monetization.
- Purchase and sale of commercial property
- Real estate development
- Commercial leasing
- Property financing
- Construction contracts and litigation
- Leasing and property management
- Risk management strategies
- Workout and restructuring of financially distressed entities
- Environmental, zoning and land use regulatory matters
- Lender representative in real estate and business financing
- Business and succession planning
- Title examinations and title insurance claims issues
- Employment law
- Corporate governance
- Real estate and title claims litigation
Contact one of our attorneys to schedule an appointment to learn more about our commercial real estate & development legal services.