Our Employment Law Practice Group helps our clients by advising them how to enhance employee relations while protecting the employer. Our primary focus is proactively working with clients in conducting employment audits, drafting employee handbooks and contracts, and counseling and training HR personnel in implementing employment policies. Employees are informed and litigation is avoided.
Employment Law Services
Our employment law issues include:
• Unemployment Disputes
• Litigation in State and Federal Courts.
• Mediation and Arbitration of Disputes
• Non-solicitation Agreements
• Confidentiality Agreements
• Benefits Packages Review and Drafting
• Severance Agreements
• Complaint Investigation
• Progressive Discipline Management Training
• Discrimination Disputes
• Disability Accommodation
• Drug Testing
• Wage and Hour Issues
• Family and Medical Leave Act Compliance
While the goal is to avoid employment litigation and governmental audits, our attorneys litigate and defend our clients against the constantly growing field of claims against employers.